Sunday, November 23, 2008

I can blog too!!!!

Hi everyone!!!! Well, as you can see, I've risen to Shofela's challenge. Whether I can actually keep the momentum going remains to be seen.

Why am I a bee without wings? Well, Most of the time I feel like a bee...always buzzing around....a worker bee unfortunately :( The only thing is I have no wings. Makes things a whole lot more difficult doesn't it?

Well, I shall try my best to keep this updated, even if it's only a line or two, not the least so that my 3 great kids Shobo, Shofela & Funlola can keep up with me.
See ya!!

7 comments:

Shobo said...

Awww! Thanks mummy! I'll be sure to come back and check up your blog often, great to see you blogging! Love ya!

Worker Bee said...

Love you too, Shobo!!!
XXX

Worker Bee said...

Yay you too!!!

Shobo said...

The brother is missing *frowns at the the brother*

Worker Bee said...

Yup.....he seems to have disappeared into the depths somewhere.

Worker Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Worker Bee said...

He he...posted the comment 2ce by mistake :p