Friday, January 2, 2009

A new year!


Another year and another birthday, another year older......how time flies! The holidays have been strangely quiet this year with none of my kids around :(

Here's hoping that this year is good to us all, better than the last one. We have high hopes for a lot of things...great improvements in all areas of our lives.

It's amazing, earlier, when I thought about updating my blog, I had so much to say, but now that I'm actually doing it, my mind is totally blank....how stupid is that?

Oh well, I'm going to make the best of my final weekend of freedom, before work again on Monday. The good thing is that once the second term starts, the school year is almost over. Let's hope so!

Have a wonderful year everyone...I plan to.

1 comment:

Shobo said...

Love you mum! I'll see you soon! And miss you lots as well!