Monday, April 6, 2009

Exercise!!!!!

I recently decided that the time had come for me to start exercising, before I turned into a blob, so on the first day of my Easter holidays I decided to take the bull by the horns.

Hmmmmmm, I thought.....skipping!! I can skip!! I used to skip running, on the spot, every way possible, when I was a kid...I can do it! Ha! I was in for the biggest shock of my life! To my greatest surprise, my body has apparently forgotten that it ever knew how to skip. Not possible do I hear you say??? Believe me, it IS possible.

And so I spent my first exercise day re-learning how to skip - and I ache in every place possible just to prove it :/

I REFUSE to give up though!

1 comment:

Shobo said...

Hate to say it, but it'll prove just as difficult to keep the rhythm tomorrow!